- Meals Available To Those In Need 03/28/2020 - We are working with the St. Michaels Community Center to provide meals to people in need (financially or due to limited access to food) three times a week. The meals are delivered to the church and we call everyone to come for pick up. We are willing to deliver meals to people who are remaining... View Article
- Food Bank at TUMC remains open 03/19/2020 - TUMC maintains a Food Bank at the church where donated food is available to needy individuals and families in the Bay Hundred area. Typically, the Pantry has canned and packaged foods, milk and eggs, and some fresh meat, vegetables and fruit. Use the south door to the TUMC Annex during operating hours: Tuesdays, 9:00 AM to... View Article
- Changes and Opportunities at TUMC 03/19/2020 - COVID-19 mandates affect all worship activities, events, ministries and outreach Beginning Sunday, 3/22/2020 we will have the opportunity to worship with Pastor Herb online. All you will need to do is to click on the Sermon announcement on the Home Page of this website (where you now are) or use the horizontal page menu at... View Article
Children’s Meal Distribution
Beginning Thursday 3/19/2020 FREE meals will be distributed for children ages 2 through 18 at the following expanded list of locations from 9-11 a.m.: Easton Middle, Easton Elementary-Dobson, the corner of Dover and Aurora Streets in Easton, the Neighborhood Service Center, St. Michaels Middle High, St. Michaels Police Dept., Chapel District Elementary, White Marsh Elementary, and Tilghman Elementary. This will include breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack. These are drive-by/pick-up sites outdoors.
- Drive-by or walk-up meal pickup will be at all locations from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Monday through Friday.
- No names need to be provided.
- CHILDREN MUST BE PRESENT and must be between the ages of 2 and 18.Adults cannot accept meals on behalf of children.
- Children do not have to be eligible for free and reduced-price meals.
- CarePacks will be delivered to all sites on Fridays to provide weekend meals (while supplies last).
If families are unable to get to one of the sites due to an emergency situation (lack of transportation, work schedule conflict, illness in family, etc.) to pick up meals or CarePacks, please use this link to sign up for meal delivery: Emergency Meal Delivery Request (Please note we cannot guarantee that delivery will be available). You may also email Ms. Emily Moody at [email protected] to set up a CarePacks delivery on Fridays.
Tilghman Island Health Center
Choptank Community Health, in partnership with Talbot County and the Talbot County Board of Education, has opened a family practice Health Center in the Tilghman Island Elementary School.
Services provided include:
Acute Care Physicals
-Medicare Wellness Exams
-Well Child Exams
Management of Chronic Conditions
Tuesday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Friday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm