- Tilghman Exercise Group Resumes on October 5 09/26/2020 - The Tilghman Exercise Group will begin meeting again on Monday, October 4 at 9 a.m. with ongoing classes held each week on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Class will begin at 9 a.m. and last about 45 to 60 minutes. We use videos to lead us through the workouts. The exercises will be a mix of... View Article
- The USDA Farmers to Families Program has ended after 4 months of receiving at least 750 pounds of produce every week 09/03/2020 - Thanks to all who helped with sorting, distributing and delivering the food. Our prayers are for those we were able to serve during this period of unprecedented need, isolation, and uncertainty. Please keep in mind that the TUMC food pantry continues to be open on Tuesday mornings from 9 to noon and Wednesday afternoons from 3... View Article
- Vacation Bible School 07/26/2020 - VBS has been reluctantly postponed until Summer, 2021 for the safety of our children and those who work on this most worthwhile activity.
- Meals Available To Those In Need 03/28/2020 - We are working with the St. Michaels Community Center to provide meals to people in need (financially or due to limited access to food) three times a week. The meals are delivered to the church and we call everyone to come for pick up. We are willing to deliver meals to people who are remaining... View Article
Children’s Meal Distribution
FREE meals will be distributed for children ages 2 through 18 at the following expanded list of locations from 9:00 am to 11:00 am: Easton Middle, Easton Elementary-Dobson, the corner of Dover and Aurora Streets in Easton, the Neighborhood Service Center, St. Michaels Middle High, St. Michaels Police Dept., Chapel District Elementary, White Marsh Elementary, and Tilghman Elementary. This will include breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack. These are drive-by/pick-up sites outdoors.
- Drive-by or walk-up meal pickup will be at all locations from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM Monday through Thursday.
- No names need to be provided.
- CHILDREN MUST BE PRESENT and must be between the ages of 2 and 18. Adults cannot accept meals on behalf of children.
- Children do not have to be eligible for free and reduced-price meals.
- CarePacks will be delivered to all sites on Fridays to provide weekend meals (while supplies last).
If families are unable to get to one of the sites due to an emergency situation (lack of transportation, work schedule conflict, illness in family, etc.) to pick up meals or CarePacks, please use this link to sign up for meal delivery: Emergency Meal Delivery Request (Please note we cannot guarantee that delivery will be available). You may also email Ms. Emily Moody at [email protected] to set up a CarePacks delivery on Fridays.
Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School has been cancelled until Summer, 2021.
Tilghman Island Health Center
Choptank Community Health, in partnership with Talbot County and the Talbot County Board of Education, has opened a family practice Health Center in the Tilghman Island Elementary School.
Services provided include:
Acute Care Physicals
-Medicare Wellness Exams
-Well Child Exams
Management of Chronic Conditions
Tuesday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Friday 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm